Update Released 20-01-2020 – v. 2.983
- [CM-741] – Synchronized data to the Sportfix platform is sometimes duplicated.
- [CM-796] – Error when creating a fixture and a team is allocated to an unavailable time slot.
- [CM-797] – Address is sometimes not shown on the Map within Sportfix.
- [CM-798] – Page error when merging certain teams.
- [CM-802] – Sportfix website only shows 18 rounds even if there are more.
- [CM-810] – IOS app is crashing when the current round is higher than the amount of rounds.
- [CM-812] – When selecting an existing player some details are not loaded.
- [CM-817] – Teams are sometimes being added into the same competition multiple times.
- [CM-818] – Customers are sometimes being added into the same team multiple times.
- [CM-822] – Users cannot press the tabs on the IOS app when the team has trophies.
- [CM-823] – Deleted customers are showing on the ‘Registered Players’ dialogue.
- [CM-791] – New Online Player Registration System.
- [CM-799] – Added the ability to enter negative scores.
- [CM-801] – Updated Sportfix to show ‘NO Game’ instead of ’12:00′ for unallocated matches.
- [CM-804] – Removed validation so that a team does not have to be enrolled in a competition.
- [CM-809] – Removed the DISQUSS advertising on Sportfix.
- [CM-811] – Added New ‘Final 9 – 4 round’ finals series format.
- [CM-813] – Added Sportfix privacy preferences to the player details screen.
- [CM-819] – Renamed ‘Statistics to Forget’ on Sportfix to ‘Statistics for Improvement’.
- [CM-820] – Updated ‘Statistics for Improvement’ on Sportfix to be hidden by default.
- [CM-821] – Added mobile support for Sportfix Widget.
- [CM-828] – Improved the user experience in Fixi by updating the navigation system.
- [CM-829] – Switched to Stripe for online registration payments.
- [CM-830] – Integrated Active Kids vouchers into the Sportfix registration process.
- [CM-831] – New Fixi Scoresheet Mobile App.